Medical students: Students who have completed their second or third year of studies are eligible to apply. Students who are accepted will opt out of one year of medical coursework and will resume their regular studies after 15 months of intensive training and research.
Doctoral students: Students who are completing their first or second year of studies are eligible to apply.
All applicants will …
• Provide evidence of strong academic credentials and good communication skills
• Demonstrate interest in developing a career in multidisciplinary, translational biomedical research
• Commit to all requirements of the training program, including a summer retreat
• Identify faculty mentor(s) working in a Translational Research Cluster
• Complete a mentored research project that is relevant to human health. The project must include at least one component of clinical and translational research as defined by the NIH.