Teams and Collaboration Consultations
Consultations may include:
- assistance identifying potential collaborators
- techniques to grow and develop effective teams
- effective integration of knowledge, coordination and communication in team environment
- effective management of interpersonal dynamics
- assistance motivating a team to meet milestones
- guidance on the science of team science
- tracking and evaluation of team effectiveness and and team science outcomes
- mentorship for team leaders and education on the role individual factors in effective multidisciplinary research
- assistance with team-level processes including establishing common language and conflict resolution
- techniques to effectively manage multisite teams
Consultation open to members of the Penn State community.
Penn State’s Clinical and Translational Science Institute aligns resources and incentives to foster team formation for effective clinical and translational science. We promote the formation of multidisciplinary teams within the Institution and across the CTSA network, the training of current and future leaders and advancing the science of team science.