SITE Program Application Process
- Complete the online application.
- Upload a description of your background and career goals (1 page limit) which briefly summarizes your past research experience and training and any other relevant scientific experiences. Explain why you are a strong candidate for this training program and how your participation will help you achieve your career goals.
- Upload your research project description (4 page limit). Medical students can use the standard MSR project template.
- Project title
- Abstract (250 word limit)
- Research theme / overall research goal (50 word limit)
- Hypothesis / specific research question / specific aims (500 word limit)
- Background and significance (500 word limit)
- Methods (1500 word limit)
- Statement of student responsibilities (specific role and duties to be performed)
- Letter of support and National Institutes of Health-style biosketch of your research mentor
- Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate)
- GRE or MCAT scores