Training is required to gain access to the i2b2 application.
How to obtain an i2b2 account:
- Complete training, see below for training sessions and please register by emailing email@example.com
- Complete an IT Account Request Form and sign the Data Use Agreement
- After your documents are submitted you will be contacted with your account information
IT Account Request Form and Data Use Agreement: (required for i2b2 access)
- Complete page 1 – all sections.
- Sign page 1 and have your manager approve.
- Scan/email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you will find the training information and topics covered.
- Intended use cases
- Strengths and limitations
- Demonstration of the application
- How to obtain additional data
Time Commitment: 1.5 hours
Upcoming Introductory Class Schedule (registration required, email email@example.com):
All classes are done via Zoom; Zoom link will be provided at registration.
Additional training sessions upon request: email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested date of training.
Other Training Resources
- i2b2 User Guide – TBD
- i2b2 Sample Queries for Tips, Tools and Inherent Logic
- i2b2 Introductory Training V3.10 (1/25/16)
- Standard Data Set (SDS) elements